Professor Guy Marchessault at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais
Professor Guy Marchessault, from the Social Communications Program in the Faculty of Human Sciences, has published the third volume of his historic four book saga published by Guérin Littérature of Montreal).
The novel titled “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans” will be presented to the public at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais on March 3rd at 4 p.m. Book signing is planned for Friday March 2nd, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday March 3rd, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday March 4th from 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Volume 1 titled “Une victoire éphémère”, relates the battle of the Patriots at Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu. Volume 2 “Les accommodements forcés” follows the perilous voyage to the southern United States. The third volume “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans focuses on the lives of the four brothers and a Marchesseau cousin in this city.
The fourth and final volume of the saga: Far West à Los Angeles has been presented to the publishing house at the end of February by the author, to be published later on.
The three first volumes are available at Saint Paul University’s Bookstore.
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)
- WORKSHOP - Singing the World in Your Congregation