Professor Guy Marchessault at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais
Professor Guy Marchessault, from the Social Communications Program in the Faculty of Human Sciences, has published the third volume of his historic four book saga published by Guérin Littérature of Montreal).
The novel titled “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans” will be presented to the public at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais on March 3rd at 4 p.m. Book signing is planned for Friday March 2nd, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday March 3rd, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday March 4th from 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Volume 1 titled “Une victoire éphémère”, relates the battle of the Patriots at Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu. Volume 2 “Les accommodements forcés” follows the perilous voyage to the southern United States. The third volume “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans focuses on the lives of the four brothers and a Marchesseau cousin in this city.
The fourth and final volume of the saga: Far West à Los Angeles has been presented to the publishing house at the end of February by the author, to be published later on.
The three first volumes are available at Saint Paul University’s Bookstore.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation