Professor Guy Marchessault at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais
Professor Guy Marchessault, from the Social Communications Program in the Faculty of Human Sciences, has published the third volume of his historic four book saga published by Guérin Littérature of Montreal).
The novel titled “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans” will be presented to the public at the Salon du livre de l’Outaouais on March 3rd at 4 p.m. Book signing is planned for Friday March 2nd, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., Saturday March 3rd, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday March 4th from 1:00 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Volume 1 titled “Une victoire éphémère”, relates the battle of the Patriots at Saint-Denis-sur-Richelieu. Volume 2 “Les accommodements forcés” follows the perilous voyage to the southern United States. The third volume “Les alligators de La Nouvelle Orléans focuses on the lives of the four brothers and a Marchesseau cousin in this city.
The fourth and final volume of the saga: Far West à Los Angeles has been presented to the publishing house at the end of February by the author, to be published later on.
The three first volumes are available at Saint Paul University’s Bookstore.
- International meeting in Vienna for the international research project “Four Disjunctions: Church Renewal in a Secular Age”
- Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
- Catherine Clifford’s recent book receives two significant awards
- AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning