Professor Miriam Martin, recipient of the 2013 Capital Educators’ Award
The 2013 Capital Educators’ Awards were presented today during a gala event held at Algonquin College. The Capital Educators’ Awards recognize the achievements of outstanding educators and celebrate public education in our community. Among the finalists was Professor Miriam Martin, the 2013 recipient for Saint Paul University.
Nominations for these awards are open to educators employed by the four public school boards, two colleges and four universities in the National Capital Region, including Saint Paul University (SPU). A panel of judges representing education and community organizations reviewed over 260 nominations and selected 66 finalists for the 2013 awards.
SPU congratulates Professor Miriam Martin for this recognition, and is very proud of her involvement and dedication within the faculty and her commitment to changing the world.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”