Professor Miriam Martin, recipient of the 2013 Capital Educators’ Award
The 2013 Capital Educators’ Awards were presented today during a gala event held at Algonquin College. The Capital Educators’ Awards recognize the achievements of outstanding educators and celebrate public education in our community. Among the finalists was Professor Miriam Martin, the 2013 recipient for Saint Paul University.
Nominations for these awards are open to educators employed by the four public school boards, two colleges and four universities in the National Capital Region, including Saint Paul University (SPU). A panel of judges representing education and community organizations reviewed over 260 nominations and selected 66 finalists for the 2013 awards.
SPU congratulates Professor Miriam Martin for this recognition, and is very proud of her involvement and dedication within the faculty and her commitment to changing the world.
- OPEN HOUSE – November 14, 2015!
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!