Professor Miriam Martin, recipient of the 2013 Capital Educators’ Award
The 2013 Capital Educators’ Awards were presented today during a gala event held at Algonquin College. The Capital Educators’ Awards recognize the achievements of outstanding educators and celebrate public education in our community. Among the finalists was Professor Miriam Martin, the 2013 recipient for Saint Paul University.
Nominations for these awards are open to educators employed by the four public school boards, two colleges and four universities in the National Capital Region, including Saint Paul University (SPU). A panel of judges representing education and community organizations reviewed over 260 nominations and selected 66 finalists for the 2013 awards.
SPU congratulates Professor Miriam Martin for this recognition, and is very proud of her involvement and dedication within the faculty and her commitment to changing the world.
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award
- Seminar on Psychology and Admission to Sacred Orders and Consecrated Life