Professor Miriam Martin, recipient of the 2013 Capital Educators’ Award
The 2013 Capital Educators’ Awards were presented today during a gala event held at Algonquin College. The Capital Educators’ Awards recognize the achievements of outstanding educators and celebrate public education in our community. Among the finalists was Professor Miriam Martin, the 2013 recipient for Saint Paul University.
Nominations for these awards are open to educators employed by the four public school boards, two colleges and four universities in the National Capital Region, including Saint Paul University (SPU). A panel of judges representing education and community organizations reviewed over 260 nominations and selected 66 finalists for the 2013 awards.
SPU congratulates Professor Miriam Martin for this recognition, and is very proud of her involvement and dedication within the faculty and her commitment to changing the world.
- Honorary doctorate awarded to Michel Prévost; Saint Paul University student satisfaction levels show steady increase
- Saint Paul University honours archivist Michel Prévost
- Saint Paul University will be closed over the Easter weekend
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal