PEARL WITHOUT PRICE Spiritual Issues in Elder care
Saturday, February 9, 2013
This seminar day on the spiritual issues of elder care offers a distinctive contribution from a Christian perspective. The panellists will cover four different viewpoints/contexts from which this care can be articulated for a more nuanced approach: sickness and dementia, dealing with chronic pain, finitude and end of life and palliative care. Participants will be encouraged to fully engage through their own experience and personal contribution. In doing so, they will be better equipped to meet the rewarding human and pastoral challenges that lie ahead in their work and ministry.
Places are limited. Register Early! email@example.com or 613-236-1393 ext. 2418
- Conference of the Centre for Research in Public Ethics and Governance: Animal Ethics and The Question of the Modern Subject
- Extremism, Conflict and Peacebuilding: What Does Religion Have to Do With It?
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program 2016
- 200th Anniversary Celebrations of the Congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)