PEARL WITHOUT PRICE Spiritual Issues in Elder care
Saturday, February 9, 2013
This seminar day on the spiritual issues of elder care offers a distinctive contribution from a Christian perspective. The panellists will cover four different viewpoints/contexts from which this care can be articulated for a more nuanced approach: sickness and dementia, dealing with chronic pain, finitude and end of life and palliative care. Participants will be encouraged to fully engage through their own experience and personal contribution. In doing so, they will be better equipped to meet the rewarding human and pastoral challenges that lie ahead in their work and ministry.
Places are limited. Register Early! email@example.com or 613-236-1393 ext. 2418
- Evening-Conference: Being Turned Upside Down by God: Discipleship in the New Era
- Evening-Conference: Why is it Important to Study Indigenous Issues at a Catholic University?
- Evening-Conference: Theology Goes to the Movies!
- Evening-Conference: What is the Significance of the Book of Revelation?
- Evening-Conference: The Origins of Christmas