PEARL WITHOUT PRICE Spiritual Issues in Elder care
Saturday, February 9, 2013
This seminar day on the spiritual issues of elder care offers a distinctive contribution from a Christian perspective. The panellists will cover four different viewpoints/contexts from which this care can be articulated for a more nuanced approach: sickness and dementia, dealing with chronic pain, finitude and end of life and palliative care. Participants will be encouraged to fully engage through their own experience and personal contribution. In doing so, they will be better equipped to meet the rewarding human and pastoral challenges that lie ahead in their work and ministry.
Places are limited. Register Early! email@example.com or 613-236-1393 ext. 2418
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Webinars - Prayer and Liturgy:Issues for Members of Religious Institutes