The Oasis (Room G051): Welcome to this place of friendship and hospitality, where Saint Paul University students, professors and employees can come relax, revitalize, encounter each other and engage with the other.
This haven of peace is also a space for sharing, listening, accompanying, rest and tranquility.
At the heart of the Oasis is the water fountain, our source of living water.
Welcoming, celebrating, serving; these are the values that build our foundation here on campus! Feeling overwhelmed or overjoyed? The Oasis provides a friendly space where you can share your thoughts with other students, volunteers, faculty and staff. Aside from the opportunity to relax and recharge, Pastoral Services also offers liturgical celebrations and various pastoral activities. We practise principles of selflessness on campus, and we reach out to those in need in the community that surrounds us. Come meet the Oasis team in Room G051.
- By the creation of an Oasis, at the heart of the university. This friendly space is an area where students, professors and employees of the university can interact, create bonds and thus build a dynamic university community.
- By the offer of pastoral listening and spiritual guidance to those who so desire;
- By the creation of an evangelization project that invites us to action and to put in place a social justice group;
- By a commitment to a group of vulnerable people in the region.
- By the organization of social events jointly with the Students' Association, thus spicing up our daily lives;
- By the animation of liturgical moments to nourish our faith and build our ecclesial community.