- Oasis is open from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and on Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Until April 10)
- a member of the pastoral team or a graduate from Saint Paul University will be present to welcome you
- a variety of activities will be suggested during the year
Activities: March & April 2015
Praise & Worship: Songs, prayers and reflections with Edward – Thursday 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. – Room G056 (Until April 10 )
- Holy Knitting – Compassion knitting group – Oasis – Wednesday 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. (Until April 10)
Special events: March & April 2015
Share Lent is Development and Peace's annual fundraising campaign. By giving to Development and Peace, you are contributing directly to building a more just world. Your gift will increase the quality of life and human dignity of the world’s poorest - Oasis – March 1 to 14, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
This year's campaign is entitled Sow Much Love... to Give. Give to Development and Peace and make a seed germinate – Atrium – March 4, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Chaplain’s Coffee – Free coffee and for the Share Lent Campaign! We will also have pancakes, date squares and more for sale. Oasis – March 10, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Chaplain’s Coffee – Oasis – April 8, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Weekly liturgical events at Saint Paul University: March & April 2015
Eucharist: (Until April 10 )
De Mazenod Chapel
- Roman Catholic – Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 12:10 p.m.
- Anglican – Tuesday at 12:10 p.m.
Saint Joachim and Anne Chapel
- Eastern Catholic – Tuesday at 12:10 p.m.
Ecumenical Vespers: (Until April 10)
De Mazenod Chapel
- March 3 at 4:30 p.m.: Roman Catholic community
- March 10 at 4:30 p.m.: Eastern Catholic community
- March 17 at 4:30 p.m.: Anglican community
- March 24 at 4:30 p.m.: Roman Catholic community
- March 31 at 4:30 p.m.: Eastern Catholic community
- April 7 at 4:30 p.m.: Anglican community