OPEN HOUSE 2014!
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in its Open House on Saturday November 15th, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Saint Paul University!
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out about:
- Our Undergraduate and Graduate studies programs
- what's new on campus
- our bursaries!
You will also have the chance to take a campus tour, take part in a meet-and-greet with our professors and students and learn more about your program of interest!
For more information, contact Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at email@example.com.
- The Islamic Caliphate from Africa to Asia: Understanding to Better Respond
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - The Decree on the Eastern Churches, Fifty Years Later
- Symposium - ''The Global Cry of the People: Mining Extracting and Justice''
- Noon Seminars on the Practice of Conflict Engagement: Flowers of Trauma-Healing
- OPEN HOUSE 2014!