OPEN HOUSE 2014!
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in its Open House on Saturday November 15th, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Saint Paul University!
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out about:
- Our Undergraduate and Graduate studies programs
- what's new on campus
- our bursaries!
You will also have the chance to take a campus tour, take part in a meet-and-greet with our professors and students and learn more about your program of interest!
For more information, contact Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at email@example.com.
- Doctorate Honoris Causa Ceremony – His Eminence Gérald Cyprien Cardinal Lacroix, Archbishop of Québec
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact