OPEN HOUSE 2014!
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in its Open House on Saturday November 15th, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Saint Paul University!
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out about:
- Our Undergraduate and Graduate studies programs
- what's new on campus
- our bursaries!
You will also have the chance to take a campus tour, take part in a meet-and-greet with our professors and students and learn more about your program of interest!
For more information, contact Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at email@example.com.
- Conference: Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- Relationships Matter Presents: Parenting Skills with a Look at the Blended Family
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Conference: Ethical and Political Reflections on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini