OPEN HOUSE 2014!
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in its Open House on Saturday November 15th, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Saint Paul University!
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out about:
- Our Undergraduate and Graduate studies programs
- what's new on campus
- our bursaries!
You will also have the chance to take a campus tour, take part in a meet-and-greet with our professors and students and learn more about your program of interest!
For more information, contact Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evening-Conference: Being Turned Upside Down by God: Discipleship in the New Era
- Evening-Conference: Why is it Important to Study Indigenous Issues at a Catholic University?
- Evening-Conference: Theology Goes to the Movies!
- Evening-Conference: What is the Significance of the Book of Revelation?
- Evening-Conference: The Origins of Christmas