OPEN HOUSE 2014!
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in its Open House on Saturday November 15th, from 10 am to 2 pm, at Saint Paul University!
Take advantage of this opportunity to find out about:
- Our Undergraduate and Graduate studies programs
- what's new on campus
- our bursaries!
You will also have the chance to take a campus tour, take part in a meet-and-greet with our professors and students and learn more about your program of interest!
For more information, contact Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Religion et violence (in french only)
- Un Bureau de la liberté de religion au Canada, pourquoi faire ? (in french only)
- L’enseignement de Mme Guyon dans le renouveau contemplatif chrétien (in french only)
- Saint Pierre : un parcours de foi qui nous ressemble (in french only)
- Les défis pastoraux de la famille dans le contexte de l’Évangélisation (in french only)