October 5th, 2013 : World Teacher’s Day
Saint Paul University would like to acknowledge the commitment and excellence of its professors on World Teacher’s Day. A source of inspiration and dynamism for our students, they contribute to the building of a better tomorrow.
Congratulations and thank you!
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)