New PhD in Conflict Studies as of Fall 2013
Saint Paul University is proud to announce that its PhD in Conflict Studies program has been approved. The Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance has given the University the green light to accept applications for Fall 2013.
For more information on this PhD program, please visit the program description page on our website.
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose
- SPU unveils its new corporate video!
- Record number of Saint Paul University graduates and honours for Caroline Andrew