Mandates renewed: Faculty of Canon Law & Faculties of Human Sciences and Philosophy
At its December 12 meeting, the Council of Administration of the University renewed Professor Anne Asselin’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Canon Law.
The Council of Administration has also renewed Professor Karlijn Demasure’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences and the Faculty of Philosophy.
In both cases, the mandates will end June 30, 2016.
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award