Mandates renewed: Faculty of Canon Law & Faculties of Human Sciences and Philosophy
At its December 12 meeting, the Council of Administration of the University renewed Professor Anne Asselin’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Canon Law.
The Council of Administration has also renewed Professor Karlijn Demasure’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences and the Faculty of Philosophy.
In both cases, the mandates will end June 30, 2016.
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project