Mandates renewed: Faculty of Canon Law & Faculties of Human Sciences and Philosophy
At its December 12 meeting, the Council of Administration of the University renewed Professor Anne Asselin’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Canon Law.
The Council of Administration has also renewed Professor Karlijn Demasure’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences and the Faculty of Philosophy.
In both cases, the mandates will end June 30, 2016.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun