Mandates renewed: Faculty of Canon Law & Faculties of Human Sciences and Philosophy
At its December 12 meeting, the Council of Administration of the University renewed Professor Anne Asselin’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Canon Law.
The Council of Administration has also renewed Professor Karlijn Demasure’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences and the Faculty of Philosophy.
In both cases, the mandates will end June 30, 2016.
- Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
- Catherine Clifford’s recent book receives two significant awards
- AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the Archives Association of Ontario 2013 Conference