Mandates renewed: Faculty of Canon Law & Faculties of Human Sciences and Philosophy
At its December 12 meeting, the Council of Administration of the University renewed Professor Anne Asselin’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Canon Law.
The Council of Administration has also renewed Professor Karlijn Demasure’s mandate as Dean of the Faculty of Human Sciences and the Faculty of Philosophy.
In both cases, the mandates will end June 30, 2016.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation