Making Leadership and Vulnerability Partners in Change
Presented by Saint Paul University’s Research Group on Leadership in partnership with L'Arche Ottawa
November 1–2, 2013
Leadership and Vulnerability
This presentation will focus on various new models of leadership reframing how vulnerability can strengthen leadership.
Friday November 1, 2013 from 6 PM to 8:30 PM in the Auditorium (G203)
Making Leadership and Vulnerability Work
Ian Brown will offer insights and encourage dialogue on how all of us can do a better job at making leadership and vulnerability partners in change. Participants will be invited to share their thoughts and experiences toward generating ideas as to how we can stimulate more inclusive and robust communities through by combining leadership and vulnerability.
Saturday November 2, 2013 from 9 AM to 5 PM in the Auditorium (G203)
Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa, ON K1S 1C4
COST: Friday session 10$ / Friday and Saturday sessions 20$
Click here to REGISTER Today!
Put aside some time to put your head into your heart!
- The Centre for Contextual Learning is introducing a new initiative: the Community Builders series!
- Doctorate Honoris Causa Ceremony – His Eminence Gérald Cyprien Cardinal Lacroix, Archbishop of Québec
- Decorating Pumpkins at the Library
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)