Legal Education 2017
for leadership of religious institutes and their lay collaborators
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
June 12 – 15, 2017
An updated program offering instruction in the contemporary context on the main aspects of canon law and certain aspects of civil law affecting consecrated life.
It is meant for present and future leadership teams and lay persons working in the administration and management of institutes of religious life or societies of apostolic life.
Accommodations are available on the Saint Paul University campus: Saint Paul Residence
Participants may also take advantage of an agreement between Saint Paul University and Novotel Hotel, 33 Nicholas Street, Ottawa: Novotel Ottawa
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com
- Summer School in Social Innovation (in French only)
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité