June 2017 Convocation at Saint Paul University
For the very first time, Convocation will take place at Saint Paul University, on Friday, June 23, 2017.
Two ceremonies will be held, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
Be sure to mark your calendar if you are graduating!
Check out the SPU web site for more details and watch your @uottawa.ca emails.
- Summer School in Social Innovation (in French only)
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Event": Digital Spiritualities: The Interplay Between Community Rights, UNESCO’s Intangible Cultural Heritage and YouTube’s Whirling Dervishes
- Poster Session of Students in the Master in Public Ethics
- Noon Conference: Is Erdogan's Turkey heading into Authoritarianism?
- Study and Reflection Day: Pour une éthique de la marginalité