Joint press conference with La Cité collégiale
Saint Paul University and La Cité collégiale invite the media to a press conference where the details of a new memorandum of understanding will be disclosed. This new agreement will link these two post-secondary teaching institutions located in the National Capital Region. The Press Conference will be held Thursday, January 31, 2013, at 12 p.m. at Saint Paul University.
More precisely, the new memorandum of understanding will provide French language students with the possibility to pursue their post-secondary studies, while allowing them to obtain two distinct diplomas.
What: Signature of a memorandum of understanding between Saint Paul University and La Cité collégiale
Where: Atrium, Saint Paul University
223 Main Street, Ottawa
When: Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 12 p.m.
Saint Paul University
Telephone: 613-236-1393, ext. 2310
Mona Fortier, MBA
Senior Director of Communications, Community and Government Relations
La Cité collégiale
Telephone: 613-742-2493, ext. 2381
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program
- Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada