LOOKING FOR STUDENT INTERNS?
Here are some benefits:
- By hosting student interns, your organization is making an important investment in human capital and in our future professionals.
- Interns can offer a fresh perspective on your plans, strategies and organization.
- Internships create mentorship opportunities for your current employees.
- Internships at Saint Paul University follow an unpaid but credited model, offering organizations the greatest benefits
- The University’s internship partners stand out as employers who value young people’s potential and support their contribution to society.
Areas of Expertise
Our students have skills and qualifications in the following disciplines:
- Conflict Studies (BA and MA level)
- Human Relations and Spirituality (BA level)
- Public Ethics (BA and MA level)
- Social Communication (BA level)