POST AN INTERNSHIP OFFER
Internship Offer Coordination Process:
1) Submit the internship offer details via email, including the following information:
- Internship position being offered
- Scope of internship tasks
- Start and end dates of the internship
- Particular requirements (bilingualism, security clearance, etc.)
Please note: the internship description must be approved by the School Faculty before moving forward to the next step. This is to ensure the internship parameters correspond to the academic requirements of the Faculty.
2) Consult CVs from eligible student candidates
3) Confirm your choice of candidate. The Internship Coordinator will connect you with the selected student to further discuss the internship parameters.
4) Sign the internship agreement. Once the student has met with their assigned professor and have received approval of the learning objectives and the internship activities outlined by your organization, you will be required to sign the internship agreement.