International Services
Telephone: 613-236-1393
Quick Links
Print Print this page

Grants and scholarships

NEW! Scholarship for partial tuition exemption for international students who are registered in a program in French

Saint Paul University is proud to announce that it has adopted a new policy involving a scholarship providing partial tuition exemption for international students who wish to obtain an undergraduate or graduate degree in French. 

For more information

Mobility Scholarships

Saint Paul University has signed agreements with a number of postsecondary institutions for the purpose of academic exchange programs. To encourage our students to complete part of their studies in a university abroad, International Services offers a mobility bursary.

As of January 2013, selected students who take part in an international exchange receive a 1,000$ bursary for a minimum participation of four months (one semester) and 1,500$ for a minimum participation of eight months (two semesters)

The amount of the bursary is deposited in the student's bank account at the end of August or at the beginning of December, depending on the date of departure for the host institution. If the student cancels his or her participation in the exchange, he or she must reimburse the full amount of the bursary within 30 days.

Eligibility criteria:

  • Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student admitted to a regular undergraduate or graduate program and be registered full-time at the time of the exchange.
  • Have completed at least one year of university studies or the equivalent (24 credits completed when applying).
  • Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of B.
  • Pay tuition and general fees to Saint Paul University before leaving for the host institution.
  • Assume the cost of travel, housing, health insurance and other expenses related to the stay.
  • Not be receiving any other funding for the exchange program at the time of applying.

Students must submit the bursary application with the exchange program application form to Registrar's Services, room 164.

If you have any questions, please contact International Office at or 613-236-1393, ext. 2200.

Students for Development Program

This international internship was funded by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) and managed by the Association of University and Colleges of Canada (AUCC), the Students for Development program mobilizes Canadian university students to work alongside developing country partner organizations active in the promotion of good governance.

For more information

Europubhealth Masters Course

Europubhealth is a two years Master program (120 credits) in the field of public health wich responds to identified needs in the field of public health care. The European Commission has granted the program the label of Erasmus Mundus as confirmation of its excellence and positions it among the best masters in Europe.

This two-year program is addressed to professionals and students, who are Europeans or non Europeans, titular of a license or equivalent (bac+) in any discipline: economics; law; management; political science; life sciences; physics sciences and nursing.

For more information

The Louisville Institute grant programs for 

The Louisville Institute is a Lilly Endowment-funded program based at Louisville Seminary supporting those who lead and study American religious institutions. Thanks to the generosity of the Endowment, now The Louisville Institute is offering several grant programs.

The Louisville Institute is especially interested in identifying and supporting scholars who seek through their academic work to be in conversation with church leaders and to strenghthen their faith communities. In addition, both academics and pastors are eligible for most of the grant programs.

For more information

Opportunities for graduate study and research abroad

Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (DFAIT), in cooperation with the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), offeres scholarships for Canadians wishing to study and research abroad.

For more information