Why study at Saint Paul University
Why choose Saint Paul University?
Saint Paul University enjoys an enviable reputation as being on a more human scale. Courses are offered in English and French, and students have the opportunity to hear, learn and speak both languages in a multicultural and diverse environment
Saint Paul University’s academic community is rich in human and cultural experiences. It offers countless professional resources; is home to a library with over 500,000 books and reference works, including one of Canada’s largest philosophy, religious history and medieval studies collections; provides top-quality teaching; offers a low professor–student ratio; and has all the services of a major city on its doorstep.
Saint Paul University helps students
- Broaden their horizons
- Develop critical thinking when it comes to conflict resolution
- Openly discuss and interact with professors
- Contribute to greater social justice in the world
- Make a difference in all spheres of life, at home and abroad
- Engage in research under the leadership of experienced professors
At the heart of Canada’s capital city!
As the capital of Canada, Ottawa and its surrounding area is the seat of the Government of Canada and is considered to be a national treasure. The capital is also known for the number and quality of its cultural and recreational attractions, its magnificent parks, its navigable rivers and waterways, and its outdoor activities, in both summer and winter.
- You can study in English, in French or in both languages.