Since September 2006, Saint Paul University has signed a number of agreements with international higher education institutions for academic exchange programs. To encourage our students to complete part of their studies at a university abroad, International Services offers a mobility scholarship.
Selected students who take part in an international exchange receive a $1,000 scholarship for a minimum participation of four months and $1,500 for a minimum participation of eight months.
The amount of the scholarship is deposited in the student's bank account at the end of August or at the beginning of December, depending on the date of departure for the host institution. If the student cancels his or her participation in the exchange, he or she must reimburse the full amount of the scholarship within 30 days.
- Be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or an international student admitted to a regular undergraduate or graduate program and be registered full-time at the time of the exchange.
- Have completed at least one year of university studies or the equivalent (24 credits completed when applying).
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of B.
- Pay tuition and general fees to Saint Paul University before leaving for the host institution.
- Assume the cost of travel, housing, health insurance and other expenses related to the stay.
- Not be receiving any other funding for the exchange program at the time of applying.
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Veilleux at the International Office, room 134 Guigues Hall, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 613-236-1393, ext. 2200.
Students must submit the scholarship application with the exchange program application form to Registrar's Services, once approved.