Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada
INTERCULTURAL FORMATION FOR PRIESTS AND RELIIGIOUS
COMING TO MINISTER IN CANADA
April 27th to May 2nd, 2014
Saint Paul University continues its commitment to serving the needs of the Church, both locally and globally. One of the needs cited by our Canadian bishops and leaders of religious communities is an intercultural formation for international priests and religious who come to minister in Canada.
This session is offered in French.
For more information, please contact:
613-236-1393, ext. 2418
School of Practial Theology
613-236-1393, ext. 2494
- Seminar on Canon Law and Ecumenism
- Listening, Witnessing and Intimate Relationships: Using Narrative Therapy in Working with Couples
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops
- Webinar: Les défis de la famille dans le monde contemporain : réflexions juridiques et pastorales sur le synode des évêques (in french only)