Innovation within Saint Paul University's Faculty of Canon Law!
In September 2012, the Faculty of Canon Law at Saint Paul University launched a French and English Program of the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) in six sessions over a period of two years. Courses are given in the fall, winter and spring/summer session every year.
As of September 2013 a second curriculum option will be offered for the Licentiate in Canon Law: the distance education / residential curriculum option. Students achieve the JCL through distance education courses leading to residential courses.
For more information, please contact the Faculty of Canon Law at (613) 236-1393 or also at 1 800 637-6859. You can also inquire by email at email@example.com.
The information sheetprovides additional details.
- International meeting in Vienna for the international research project “Four Disjunctions: Church Renewal in a Secular Age”
- Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
- Catherine Clifford’s recent book receives two significant awards
- AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning