Innovation within Saint Paul University's Faculty of Canon Law!
Saint Paul University is happy to announce the creation of a second curriculum option for the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) beginning September 2013.
In September 2012, the Faculty of Canon Law at Saint Paul University launched a French and English Program of the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) in six sessions over a period of two years. Courses are given in the fall, winter and spring/summer session every year.
As of September 2013 a second curriculum option will be offered for the Licentiate in Canon Law: the distance education / residential curriculum option. Students achieve the JCL through distance education courses leading to residential courses.
For more information, please contact the Faculty of Canon Law at (613) 236-1393 or also at 1 800 637-6859. You can also inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information sheet provides additional details.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun