Innovation within Saint Paul University's Faculty of Canon Law!
Saint Paul University is happy to announce the creation of a second curriculum option for the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) beginning September 2013.
In September 2012, the Faculty of Canon Law at Saint Paul University launched a French and English Program of the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) in six sessions over a period of two years. Courses are given in the fall, winter and spring/summer session every year.
As of September 2013 a second curriculum option will be offered for the Licentiate in Canon Law: the distance education / residential curriculum option. Students achieve the JCL through distance education courses leading to residential courses.
For more information, please contact the Faculty of Canon Law at (613) 236-1393 or also at 1 800 637-6859. You can also inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information sheet provides additional details.
- Saint Paul University proudly awards the 2015 Redekop-Kroeker Scholarship to Evelyne Poisson
- Emerging Issues in Peace and Conflict Studies in Canada
- Saint Paul University will award the Eugène de Mazenod medal to Sister Louise Dunn, CND, and Brother Réjean Gadouas, O.M.I.
- 30% Off Ontario Tuition Program
- PUBLIC LECTURE : “Reception into Full Communion of Those in Irregular Marriages: Any Possibilities”