Innovation within Saint Paul University's Faculty of Canon Law!
Saint Paul University is happy to announce the creation of a second curriculum option for the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) beginning September 2013.
In September 2012, the Faculty of Canon Law at Saint Paul University launched a French and English Program of the Licentiate in Canon Law (JCL) in six sessions over a period of two years. Courses are given in the fall, winter and spring/summer session every year.
As of September 2013 a second curriculum option will be offered for the Licentiate in Canon Law: the distance education / residential curriculum option. Students achieve the JCL through distance education courses leading to residential courses.
For more information, please contact the Faculty of Canon Law at (613) 236-1393 or also at 1 800 637-6859. You can also inquire by email at email@example.com.
The information sheet provides additional details.
- OPEN HOUSE – November 14, 2015!
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!