Information Session exclusively for Guidance Counselors!
Take advantage of this networking opportunity to learn about what’s NEW at Saint Paul University!
What: Information Session exclusively for Guidance Counselors
When: Thursday, November 14th, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Where: Saint Paul University, 223 Main Street, Ottawa
The University Rector, professors, students, and alumni will be present to provide testimonials about the quality of education and richness of experience that our campus can offer the next generation of scholars and answer any inquiries about Saint Paul University.
The event will be catered by our new on-campus catering and cafeteria service, café urban, who will be serving a light breakfast and lunch. This event will begin at 9AM and end at 1PM.
Please confirm your attendance with Émilie Fournier, Recruitment Officer, at (613) 236-1393 ext. 2580 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to having you among us!
- Religion et violence (in french only)
- Un Bureau de la liberté de religion au Canada, pourquoi faire ? (in french only)
- L’enseignement de Mme Guyon dans le renouveau contemplatif chrétien (in french only)
- Saint Pierre : un parcours de foi qui nous ressemble (in french only)
- Les défis pastoraux de la famille dans le contexte de l’Évangélisation (in french only)