Decolonizing and Indigenizing Education
A community-based needs assessment is taking place at Saint Paul University to create opportunities for Indigenous learning. This learning model will enhance healing and mutual understanding for a better future.
How do we enter into meaningful conversations? How do these conversations transform future models of learning for our communities? What do we have to offer and what (do we have to) can we learn from each other?
Community conversations will be occurring in the Fall 2014. If your organization or community wish to participate, contact us as email@example.com
Learning the needs of the community at Summer Solstice Powwow at Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa in June 2014.
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)