Decolonizing and Indigenizing Education
A community-based needs assessment is taking place at Saint Paul University to create opportunities for Indigenous learning. This learning model will enhance healing and mutual understanding for a better future.
How do we enter into meaningful conversations? How do these conversations transform future models of learning for our communities? What do we have to offer and what (do we have to) can we learn from each other?
Community conversations will be occurring in the Fall 2014. If your organization or community wish to participate, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning the needs of the community at Summer Solstice Powwow at Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa in June 2014.
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation
- Call for papers: Positive Psychology and Spirituality