Decolonizing and Indigenizing Education
A community-based needs assessment is taking place at Saint Paul University to create opportunities for Indigenous learning. This learning model will enhance healing and mutual understanding for a better future.
How do we enter into meaningful conversations? How do these conversations transform future models of learning for our communities? What do we have to offer and what (do we have to) can we learn from each other?
Community conversations will be occurring in the Fall 2014. If your organization or community wish to participate, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning the needs of the community at Summer Solstice Powwow at Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa in June 2014.
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun