Decolonizing and Indigenizing Education
A community-based needs assessment is taking place at Saint Paul University to create opportunities for Indigenous learning. This learning model will enhance healing and mutual understanding for a better future.
How do we enter into meaningful conversations? How do these conversations transform future models of learning for our communities? What do we have to offer and what (do we have to) can we learn from each other?
Community conversations will be occurring in the Fall 2014. If your organization or community wish to participate, contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning the needs of the community at Summer Solstice Powwow at Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa in June 2014.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose