Decolonizing and Indigenizing Education
A community-based needs assessment is taking place at Saint Paul University to create opportunities for Indigenous learning. This learning model will enhance healing and mutual understanding for a better future.
How do we enter into meaningful conversations? How do these conversations transform future models of learning for our communities? What do we have to offer and what (do we have to) can we learn from each other?
Community conversations will be occurring in the Fall 2014. If your organization or community wish to participate, contact us as email@example.com
Learning the needs of the community at Summer Solstice Powwow at Vincent Massey Park in Ottawa in June 2014.
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award