This one-stop information centre is designed to assist guidance counsellors in discovering what Saint Paul University has to offer its students.
Our Recruitment team is at your service to:
- Staff an information kiosk during your school's lunch hour
- Plan a tour of our library comprised of outstanding collections
- Offer classroom presentations by our professors on our various programs
- Take part in parent meetings (through a kiosk or a presentation)
- Ensure a presence at other events to allow students to discover their options for postsecondary education (career fair, courses on career choices, etc.)
Make sure to check back in to find out when we’re having our next Guidance Counselors’ get-together!
School Visits and Events
Representatives from Saint Paul University visit a number of schools and communities each year to present the latest information about our programs and to meet with potential students face to face. To book a school visit, presentation or guest lecturer at your school, or to receive updates on our latest information and events, please contact us or take a look at our list of events.
Taking our Campus for a Test Drive
There are several opportunities for students to get a feel for our campus environment, teaching staff and the services available at Saint Paul.
Follow the links below to fill in the registration forms, or send us an email or give us a call.
Please contact the recruitment team with any questions or to schedule any events.
613-236-1393, ext. 2259