Grant from CIHR for Dr. Sonia Mansour
Dr. Sonia Mansour of the Faculty of Philosophy is co-researcher in a team grant of almost $200,000 awarded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Dr. Philippe Robaey.
The project is entitled “Fostering shared vision and care in paediatric chronic disease management using a web-based communication system.” Dr. Mansour will be working in collaboration with a group of researchers from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario .
- October 5th 2015: World Teacher’s Day!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”