Grant from CIHR for Dr. Sonia Mansour
Dr. Sonia Mansour of the Faculty of Philosophy is co-researcher in a team grant of almost $200,000 awarded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Dr. Philippe Robaey.
The project is entitled “Fostering shared vision and care in paediatric chronic disease management using a web-based communication system.” Dr. Mansour will be working in collaboration with a group of researchers from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario .
- Course offered in 2014 - Johannine Literature
- Reading the Bible with a critical eye
- Honoring the recipients of the Governor General’s Academic Medals!
- Publishing of a collection of essays edited by the Rector and professors at SPU!
- Scholarship for partial tuition exemption for international students who are registered in a program in French