Grant from CIHR for Dr. Sonia Mansour
Dr. Sonia Mansour of the Faculty of Philosophy is co-researcher in a team grant of almost $200,000 awarded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Dr. Philippe Robaey.
The project is entitled “Fostering shared vision and care in paediatric chronic disease management using a web-based communication system.” Dr. Mansour will be working in collaboration with a group of researchers from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario .
- SPU Professors are Capital Educators' Awards Finalists 2014!
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation