Grant from CIHR for Dr. Sonia Mansour
Dr. Sonia Mansour of the Faculty of Philosophy is co-researcher in a team grant of almost $200,000 awarded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Dr. Philippe Robaey.
The project is entitled “Fostering shared vision and care in paediatric chronic disease management using a web-based communication system.” Dr. Mansour will be working in collaboration with a group of researchers from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario .
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun