Grant from CIHR for Dr. Sonia Mansour
Dr. Sonia Mansour of the Faculty of Philosophy is co-researcher in a team grant of almost $200,000 awarded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) to Dr. Philippe Robaey.
The project is entitled “Fostering shared vision and care in paediatric chronic disease management using a web-based communication system.” Dr. Mansour will be working in collaboration with a group of researchers from the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario .
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project
- Main Street renewal project
- Excellence Scholarship Competition