Graduate Diploma in Ecclesiastical Administration - SPECIALIZATION IN CHURCH GOVERNANCE
September 2013 - March 2014
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University, Ottawa, announces a Graduate Diploma in Ecclesiastical Administration (GDEA) with a concentration in Church Governance. To accommodate participants who retain their regular employment, all the diploma courses are offered online.
For detailed information, please consult the brochure here.
- Vatican II: Prends le livre, ouvre-le et lis* Live webinar on the four Constitutions of Vatican II
- New Doctorate of Conflict Studies program as of Fall 2013
- Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
- Presentation of the Desjardins Scholarship in Public Ethics
- A Student of the Faculty of Theology at the University of Erfurt in Germany