Graduate Diploma in Canon Law - specialization in conflict resolution
September 2013 - March 2014
The Faculty of Canon Law of Saint Paul University, Ottawa, announces a Graduate Diploma in Canon Law (GDCL) with a specialization in Conflict Resolution. To accommodate participants who retain their regular employment, diploma courses are offered both online and on campus.
For detailed information, please consult the brochure here.
- New at Saint Paul University – Register and choose your courses online!
- Vatican II: Prends le livre, ouvre-le et lis* Live webinar on the four Constitutions of Vatican II
- New Doctorate of Conflict Studies program as of Fall 2013
- Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
- Presentation of the Desjardins Scholarship in Public Ethics