Finding A Way In: Working with Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy and Complex Trauma
A 3-day workshop presented by Shaun Phillips and Dennis Windego.
The practice of Focusing-Oriented Therapy when working with complex trauma is growing in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. There are an increasing number of therapists utilizing Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy (AFOT). We are pleased to offer this three day training to provide the opportunity for you to experience this compassionate, inspiring and effective approach for working with complex trauma.
For more information, click here.
- The Centre for Contextual Learning is introducing a new initiative: the Community Builders series!
- Doctorate Honoris Causa Ceremony – His Eminence Gérald Cyprien Cardinal Lacroix, Archbishop of Québec
- Decorating Pumpkins at the Library
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)