Finding A Way In: Working with Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy and Complex Trauma
A 3-day workshop presented by Shaun Phillips and Dennis Windego.
The practice of Focusing-Oriented Therapy when working with complex trauma is growing in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. There are an increasing number of therapists utilizing Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy (AFOT). We are pleased to offer this three day training to provide the opportunity for you to experience this compassionate, inspiring and effective approach for working with complex trauma.
For more information, click here.
- Conference: Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- Relationships Matter Presents: Parenting Skills with a Look at the Blended Family
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Conference: Ethical and Political Reflections on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini