Finding A Way In: Working with Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy and Complex Trauma
A 3-day workshop presented by Shaun Phillips and Dennis Windego.
The practice of Focusing-Oriented Therapy when working with complex trauma is growing in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. There are an increasing number of therapists utilizing Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy (AFOT). We are pleased to offer this three day training to provide the opportunity for you to experience this compassionate, inspiring and effective approach for working with complex trauma.
For more information, click here.
- Rebellious Religion – Ethical and Political Reflexions on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Communication and Human Rights
- End-of-Life Care: Challenges in Our Post-Christian World
- Open House - November 14, 2015
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops