Finding A Way In: Working with Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy and Complex Trauma
A 3-day workshop presented by Shaun Phillips and Dennis Windego.
The practice of Focusing-Oriented Therapy when working with complex trauma is growing in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. There are an increasing number of therapists utilizing Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy (AFOT). We are pleased to offer this three day training to provide the opportunity for you to experience this compassionate, inspiring and effective approach for working with complex trauma.
For more information, click here.
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program
- Intercultural Formation Program for Priests and Religious Coming to Minister in Canada