Finding A Way In: Working with Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy and Complex Trauma
A 3-day workshop presented by Shaun Phillips and Dennis Windego.
The practice of Focusing-Oriented Therapy when working with complex trauma is growing in Canada, the U.S. and across the globe. There are an increasing number of therapists utilizing Aboriginal Focusing-Oriented Therapy (AFOT). We are pleased to offer this three day training to provide the opportunity for you to experience this compassionate, inspiring and effective approach for working with complex trauma.
For more information, click here.
- Open House – November 19, 2016
- Workshop - Singing the World in Your Congregation
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Youth & Mental Health
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Keeping the Shark Away: Parenting Tools to Manage Child Mood, Worries, and Behaviour
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Hugging the Growling Bear: Avoidant Men in Intimate Relationships