Fall 2013 Convocation
Sunday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m., at the National Arts Centre
This fall, 71 students graduated from Saint Paul University, and 43 of them attended the ceremony!
Here are two highlights we wish to share with you:
This year’s Governor General’s Gold Medal was awarded to Martha Milagros Acosta Valle, who has just completed her doctorate in theology. This medal is awarded to the graduate student with the highest academic standing. Her thesis is entitled Identité, transformation et mise en récit : Une analyse narrative de Luc, Pierre, Corneille et compagnie (Actes 10,1-11,18). Congratulations, Martha!
This year, the doctoral program in Counselling will present its first graduate: Shelley Briscoe-Dimock. The title of her thesis is Unmet Self, Relational, and Spiritual Needs in Distressed Couple Relationships. Congratulations to the new graduate and to the team of professors involved!
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project
- Main Street renewal project
- Excellence Scholarship Competition