Fall 2013 Convocation
Sunday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m., at the National Arts Centre
This fall, 71 students graduated from Saint Paul University, and 43 of them attended the ceremony!
Here are two highlights we wish to share with you:
This year’s Governor General’s Gold Medal was awarded to Martha Milagros Acosta Valle, who has just completed her doctorate in theology. This medal is awarded to the graduate student with the highest academic standing. Her thesis is entitled Identité, transformation et mise en récit : Une analyse narrative de Luc, Pierre, Corneille et compagnie (Actes 10,1-11,18). Congratulations, Martha!
This year, the doctoral program in Counselling will present its first graduate: Shelley Briscoe-Dimock. The title of her thesis is Unmet Self, Relational, and Spiritual Needs in Distressed Couple Relationships. Congratulations to the new graduate and to the team of professors involved!
- Congratulations to Hannah MacFarlane, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Launch of the special edition of Studia canonica in honour of Father Roland Jacques, O.M.I.
- The Library Offers Students the Opportunity to Borrow Books
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy