Evening Conferences on Leadership:Tipu Ake ki te Ora – Organic Leadership Model for Innovative Organisation
Tipu Ake ki te Ora – Organic Leadership Model for Innovative Organisation
In 2013, when my partner and I visited a tiny school and Mauri community in the midst of the New Zealand Whiriaki rainforest, we had many questions. How did this school transform itself in a few short years in the 90’s from an educational disaster to the top of its class in New Zealand still today? Why was this school attracting Peter Goldsbury of the Aukland University of Technology (AUT) and world renowned scientists such as Dr. Ille Gebershuber, Austrian Physicist? Thanks to Chris Eketoni, a Mauri co-leader and co-initiator and the Te Whaiti Nui-a-Toi School for giving us the privilege of conveying as best we can, the sacred meaning of the Tipu Ake Leadership Model.
Speaker: Joanne Mantha,BCom, M.A., ACC
January 16th, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm at Saint Paul University, Room G105
Joanne Mantha has more than 15 years as facilitator and professional corporate coach with the Canadian Federal Government. In 2013, Joanne has trained in Living Systems Thinking, Strategic Expertise Inc., Aukland, New Zealand and the Green Light Project: The Business Case for Sustainability (The New Sustainability Advantage), Eco2Sys, Geelong, Australia. She is an accredited corporate coach with the International Coach Federation, holds a third party neutral certification in the area of conflict resolution with the Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution in Ottawa and has a Masters’ degree in Intercultural Education with specialization in Aboriginal Cultures from Sherbrooke University, Quebec.
- Conference: Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- Relationships Matter Presents: Parenting Skills with a Look at the Blended Family
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Conference: Ethical and Political Reflections on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini