Evening-Conferences: Apples and Oranges: Leadership in the 21st Century
A leader’s role is to move in resonance with the group. This means either standing with group members, guiding them or pulling them along. Ideally, the leader allows the group to develop its own skills and take responsibility for itself. This interactive presentation will focus on how a leader strives to provide a destination and allows group members to set their own course to arrive there.
Speakers: Erika Lefebvre, M.Ed. & Diana MacTier, M.A.
March 20th, 2014 from 6pm to 8pm at Saint Paul University, Room G105
Erika Lefebvre and Diana MacTier co-facilitated Introduction to Group Dynamics courses in 2012 and 2013. Erika continues to teach this course while Diana teaches the Group Intervention and its links to Psychology course.
Both practitioners have extensive experience in Mental Health, Addictions, Leadership and Conflict Resolution. Their experiences as mothers of boys have also contributed to their lifelong learning about people and their success as educators for over 20 years.
- Soirée-conférence : Pierre dans les Actes des Apôtres (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Le leadership transformationnel du pape François (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Le Gîte Ami : une histoire et des raisons d’être (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : Deux attitudes favorisant le dialogue interreligieux : l’humanisme et l’hospitalité (in french only)
- Soirée-conférence : La théologie à l’université ? Faudrait-il s’en débarrasser ? (in french only)