Evaluation of Teaching and Courses
Saint Paul University invites you to participate in the evaluation of teaching and courses by completing the official evaluation questionnaire.
What is the purpose of the teaching and course evaluations?
- To improve the quality of the learning experience
- To obtain student feedback on a course and an instructor’s teaching. This information can also help professors gauge their abilities and help other students learn about how a course was taught.
- To provide teaching staff and deans with information that might help them improve their teaching (professors and deans have said they find this feedback to be a valuable means of improving their teaching skills).
- To establish a method for factoring teaching performance into decisions about the teaching staff.
- To provide students with a means for voicing their opinions on teaching and/or the flow of the course.
- To help Saint Paul University maintain a high standard of teaching.
How do I participate?
- Fill out the questionnaire and comment sheet during the evaluation period.
- Via the uoZone portal, under the "InfoWeb" tool, complete the official evaluation questionnaire.