Enrolment increases at Saint-Paul University!
It is with great pride that Saint Paul University (SPU) welcomes an increased amount of students for the 2013–2014 academic year. Overall, registration is up 9.5% compared to 2012, at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. There is also a 30% increase in international students from 20 different countries. This increase is due to greater interest in programs offered at SPU that focus on contemporary human issues, to excellence in teaching rooted in creative approaches, and to recruitment efforts carried out over the past two years. SPU is known for its ability to meet the needs and expectations of its students.
“The start of a new academic year is always cause for excitement. We are pleased to welcome a growing cohort of students from all walks of life. All members of the University community – whether they are professors, staff or volunteers – are very committed to the students’ success throughout their learning journey,’’ said the Rector, Chantal Beauvais.
Orientation 2013 activities are planned for September 4 to 19. The schedule is available on the SPU website.
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)