Enrichment mini-courses program at Saint Paul University
SPU is pleased to be participating in the Enrichment Mini-Courses Program (EMCP) this year. This program is a unique annual event in the world of Canadian education.
Since its creation in 1981, over 50,000 talented students – from grades 8 to 11 in Eastern Ontario, and Secondary II to V in Western Quebec – have been given the opportunity of exploring a field of study or area of interest in a university or college setting. These students have acquired knowledge and skills that will help them achieve academic success and stimulate their interest in pursuing post-secondary studies.
This year, SPU joins the University of Ottawa, Carleton University and La Cité in this program. SPU will offer two mini-courses during the week of May 5, 2014:
- Conflict doesn’t have to hurt (in English)
- Le leadership, moteur du changement – de l’âge des cavernes à aujourd’hui (cours offert en français)
For more information on the courses being offered at SPU, please contact Émilie Fournier at 613-236-1393, ext. 2580, or at email@example.com.
For more information on the EMCP program, please visit www.emcp-pmce.ca.
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award
- Seminar on Psychology and Admission to Sacred Orders and Consecrated Life