Enrichment mini-courses program at Saint Paul University
Saint Paul University (SPU) is pleased to participate for a second year in the Enrichment Mini-Courses Program (EMCP) along with the University of Ottawa, Carleton University and La Cité. This program is a unique annual event in the world of Canadian education.
Since the creation of the EMCP in 1981, over 50,000 talented students – from grades 8 to 11 in Eastern Ontario, and Secondary II to V in Western Quebec – have been given the opportunity of exploring a field of study or area of interest in a university or college setting. These students have acquired knowledge and skills that will help them achieve academic success and stimulate their interest in pursuing post-secondary studies.
For more information on the EMCP program, please visit www.emcp-pmce.ca
- Record number of Saint Paul University graduates and honours for Caroline Andrew
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures