Enrichment mini-courses program at Saint Paul University
Saint Paul University (SPU) is pleased to participate for a second year in the Enrichment Mini-Courses Program (EMCP) along with the University of Ottawa, Carleton University and La Cité. This program is a unique annual event in the world of Canadian education.
Since the creation of the EMCP in 1981, over 50,000 talented students – from grades 8 to 11 in Eastern Ontario, and Secondary II to V in Western Quebec – have been given the opportunity of exploring a field of study or area of interest in a university or college setting. These students have acquired knowledge and skills that will help them achieve academic success and stimulate their interest in pursuing post-secondary studies.
For more information on the EMCP program, please visit www.emcp-pmce.ca
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose