Eleven Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
Saint Paul University is pleased to award, in partnership with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario, the 2013–2014 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) to the following students:
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!
- Congratulations to our graduates!
- Saint Paul University Announces $2.5-Million Gift for New School of Social Innovation