Eleven Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
Saint Paul University is pleased to award, in partnership with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario, the 2013–2014 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) to the following students:
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Course offered in 2014 - Johannine Literature
- Reading the Bible with a critical eye
- Honoring the recipients of the Governor General’s Academic Medals!
- Publishing of a collection of essays edited by the Rector and professors at SPU!
- Scholarship for partial tuition exemption for international students who are registered in a program in French