Eleven Saint Paul University students receive an Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
Saint Paul University is pleased to award, in partnership with the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario, the 2013–2014 Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) to the following students:
The OGS program encourages excellence in graduate studies at the master’s and doctoral levels. It is a merit-based scholarship. Awards are available to students in all disciplines of academic study.
We wish our recipients every success in their studies.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose