Doctoral thesis defense of Shelley Briscoe-Dimock (Faculty of Human Sciences)
You are cordially invited to attend the doctoral thesis defense of
which will take place on
Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Room GUI 1124.
Topic: Unmet Self, Relational, and Spiritual Needs in Distressed Couple Relationships.
Director: Martin Rovers
- Christian Bellehumeur
- Manal Guirguis-Younger
- Thomas O’Connor, Laurier Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Lorraine Ste-Marie
- Meet and Greet for Future Saint Paul University Students
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Liturgical Catechesis: A Pilgrimage through Sunday Eucharist (gathering the Body of Christ)