Doctoral thesis defense of Shelley Briscoe-Dimock (Faculty of Human Sciences)
You are cordially invited to attend the doctoral thesis defense of
which will take place on
Thursday, July 4, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Room GUI 1124.
Topic: Unmet Self, Relational, and Spiritual Needs in Distressed Couple Relationships.
Director: Martin Rovers
- Christian Bellehumeur
- Manal Guirguis-Younger
- Thomas O’Connor, Laurier Waterloo Lutheran Seminary
- Lorraine Ste-Marie
- Doctorate Honoris Causa Ceremony – His Eminence Gérald Cyprien Cardinal Lacroix, Archbishop of Québec
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact