Diverging Perceptions of Palestinian Youth for the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
Husam Alsousi, MA student in Conflict Studies
Baha’i Award Seminar
Thursday, February 27
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Room: Guigues, 105
In this seminar, the winner of the 2013 Baha’i Award for the Study of Peace and Conflict will be presented with his award, and will discuss his thesis research on youth perspectives of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict.
The Local Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Ottawa sponsors the Bahá’í Award for the Study of Peace and Conflict at Saint Paul University. The award is granted on an annual basis to a deserving full-time student entering their second year in the Master of Arts program in Conflict Studies at Saint Paul University. The Award recognizes academic excellence and a personal and professional commitment to understanding the root causes of conflict and the promotion of nonviolent conflict resolution.
The seminar will take place in English, but the audience will be able to ask questions in French.
- Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- School of Social Communication "Brown Bag Event"
- 200th Anniversary Celebrations of the Congregation of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate
- Webinar: Le ministère épiscopal comme service à l’unité et à la communion : une lecture du Pape François (in French only)
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops