Diverging Perceptions of Palestinian Youth for the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
Husam Alsousi, MA student in Conflict Studies
Baha’i Award Seminar
Thursday, February 27
12:00 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Room: Guigues, 105
In this seminar, the winner of the 2013 Baha’i Award for the Study of Peace and Conflict will be presented with his award, and will discuss his thesis research on youth perspectives of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict.
The Local Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá'ís of Ottawa sponsors the Bahá’í Award for the Study of Peace and Conflict at Saint Paul University. The award is granted on an annual basis to a deserving full-time student entering their second year in the Master of Arts program in Conflict Studies at Saint Paul University. The Award recognizes academic excellence and a personal and professional commitment to understanding the root causes of conflict and the promotion of nonviolent conflict resolution.
The seminar will take place in English, but the audience will be able to ask questions in French.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Summer Institute in the New Evangelization 2016
- Découvrir, vivre et annoncer l’Évangile dans un monde transformé par les nouveaux médias numériques (in French only)