Discover the flavours of...
Discover the flavours of a country you may be unfamiliar with.
Through songs, dances, slides, costumes, storytelling, discover the flavours of a country our students come from. Bring your lunch and discover something new.
Café Paolo, 12:00 – 1 :00 p.m.
- Evening-Conference: Being Turned Upside Down by God: Discipleship in the New Era
- Evening-Conference: Why is it Important to Study Indigenous Issues at a Catholic University?
- Evening-Conference: Theology Goes to the Movies!
- Evening-Conference: What is the Significance of the Book of Revelation?
- Evening-Conference: The Origins of Christmas