Discover the flavours of...
Discover the flavours of a country you may be unfamiliar with.
Through songs, dances, slides, costumes, storytelling, discover the flavours of a country our students come from. Bring your lunch and discover something new.
Café Paolo, 12:00 p.m. – 1 :00 p.m.
- Rebellious Religion – Ethical and Political Reflexions on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Communication and Human Rights
- End-of-Life Care: Challenges in Our Post-Christian World
- Open House - November 14, 2015
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops