Did you know October 5 2012 is World Teacher’s Day?
On this day, people around the world are making this a special day for their teachers to show their support, offer thanks, and think about the hard-working teachers who have inspired us in our daily lives.
Our professors, our source of dynamism and inspiration for our students.
Congratulations and thank you!
- Vatican II: Prends le livre, ouvre-le et lis* Live webinar on the four Constitutions of Vatican II
- New Doctorate of Conflict Studies program as of Fall 2013
- Beyond Control: A Mutual Respect Approach to Protest Crowd–Police Relations – now available in French!
- Presentation of the Desjardins Scholarship in Public Ethics
- A Student of the Faculty of Theology at the University of Erfurt in Germany