Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada. Pierre Hurtubise omi, professor emeritus, is the first holder of the Chair. The University in this way wishes to recognize his many contributions as an experienced researcher and director of the Research Centre for Religious History of Canada. Pierre Hurtubise will continue his research on the Rome Project and on the history of Oblate missions with First Nations peoples. Two lectures on the Chair’s work will be held in the fall.
The Research Centre for Religious History of Canada has closed its doors, but the Chair will ensure that work in this field continues. The Archives and Documentation Centre, which was part of the research centre, is now part of the Jean-Léon Allie O.M.I Library and Archives.
Our most sincere congratulations to Pierre Hurtubise.
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)