Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose