Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- 2016 Capital Educators' Award! Nominate an outstanding professor today!
- Congratulations to Scarlett Yvette Rodrigues Silvestre, recipient of a $7200 scholarship from the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Saint Paul University celebrates mass of the conversion of Saint Paul, feast day of the University's patron saint
- Welcome to our new chaplain Fr. Andrzej Jastrzębski, OMI
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award