Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today
- SPU to Host a Public Lecture by André Marin, Ombudsman of Ontario
- Saint Paul University conferring a Doctorate Honoris Causa to Father Gustavo Gutiérrez
- The Society of St.Vincent de Paul Award
- Seminar on Psychology and Admission to Sacred Orders and Consecrated Life