Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- SPU Professors are Capital Educators' Awards Finalists 2014!
- Saint Paul University unveils its new corporate video!
- Saint Paul University celebrates its graduates and the close of an exceptional academic year!
- Saint Paul University to host international conference on nonviolence!