Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- SPU will award the Eugene de Mazenod medal to Mr. John Corston and Mrs. Virginia Corston!
- Come visit us during March break
- Convocation! Registering for your degree and requesting your diploma
- Publishing of a book edited by Professor Anna Sheftel!
- Publishing of a book under the direction of Professor Manal Guirguis-Younger!