Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- SPU proudly celebrates the 40th anniversary of its Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre
- Monthly Reading Groups in Critical Religion and Public Ethics at USP
- Congratulations to the recipients of the King's Daughters and Sons Scholarship!
- Housing still available at SPU Residence
- Enrolment increases at SPU: the trend continues!