Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- Creation of the Research Chair for Religious History of Canada
- Catherine Clifford’s recent book receives two significant awards
- AUFC Immersion scholarships 2013-2014
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the 6th Meeting of the Executive Group of the Association of Oblate Institutes of Higher Learning
- Saint Paul University is pleased to host the Archives Association of Ontario 2013 Conference