Creation of the Centre for Public Ethics and Governance
Saint Paul University is pleased to announce the creation of the Centre of Public Ethics and Governance.
The Centre fosters interdisciplinary research on current social issues that enfold the ethical and the political. What is governance in a world dominated by uncertainty and urgency? How do we establish ethical principles in a world characterized by a plurality of values and of worldviews? Our complex societies call for the renewal of political thought and ethics.
The Centre is hosted by the Faculty of Philosophy.
Directors: Sophie Cloutier and Louis Perron
- The Canadian Francophonie colleges and universities team up: a new association is created
- Manon Harvey receives the Governor General’s Academic Silver Medal
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - April Date!! - Webcast Info!!
- Qualification additionnelle en éducation religieuse (QAER)
- SPU participating in the Grand rendez-vous des francophonies canadiennes