Course schedule for spring-summer semester is now online!
SPRING/SUMMER SEMESTER 2013
Saint Paul University’s course schedule for the spring-summer semester is now available on our website.
Courses that are offered twice per week start, generally, on May 1 and run until June 11. To register for spring/summer courses, you must complete the registration form that is available on our website. The form to complete is the following:
- For Saint Paul students registered in an undergraduate program
- For Saint Paul students registered in a graduate program
- For special students who wish to register for one or two courses
Please complete the registration form and submit it to the appropriate academic advisor.
For undergraduate programs and courses:
For graduate programs and courses:
If you wish to meet with an academic advisor to complete your course selection for the spring/summer semester, please contact the appropriate advisor by e-mail to schedule a meeting.
- Meet our international students: Lia Patricia Hiraldo Antigua, Dominican Republic
- Sophia Research Centre
- Sucess of the second Forum sur l’intimidation : ensemble, agissons! (“Forum on bullying: taking action together!”)
- Congratulations to the recipients of the King's Daughters and Sons Scholarship!
- Saint Paul University commits to making human ecology a priority, as advocated by Pope Francis in Laudato si’