Course schedule for spring-summer semester is now online!
SPRING/SUMMER SEMESTER 2013
Saint Paul University’s course schedule for the spring-summer semester is now available on our website.
Courses that are offered twice per week start, generally, on May 1 and run until June 11. To register for spring/summer courses, you must complete the registration form that is available on our website. The form to complete is the following:
- For Saint Paul students registered in an undergraduate program
- For Saint Paul students registered in a graduate program
- For special students who wish to register for one or two courses
Please complete the registration form and submit it to the appropriate academic advisor.
For undergraduate programs and courses:
For graduate programs and courses:
If you wish to meet with an academic advisor to complete your course selection for the spring/summer semester, please contact the appropriate advisor by e-mail to schedule a meeting.
- SPU will award the Eugene de Mazenod medal to Mr. John Corston and Mrs. Virginia Corston!
- Come visit us during March break
- Convocation! Registering for your degree and requesting your diploma
- Publishing of a book edited by Professor Anna Sheftel!
- Publishing of a book under the direction of Professor Manal Guirguis-Younger!