Congratulations to our 2013 graduates
On April 12, 2013, the closing ceremony for the 2013 academic year took place at Saint Paul University (SPU). Around 100 graduates, along with 300 guests, attended this official celebration. Echoing its new brand image, “This is the face of change,” launched in 2012, the ceremony clearly revealed the profile that Saint Paul University hopes to achieve through the excellence of its programs, which are a springboard for those seeking to build a better world.
Congratulations to our students in canon law, conflict studies, counselling and spirituality, ethics and philosophy, human relationships and spirituality, social communication and leadership, and theology.
We invite you to look at the official photo album and watch the video of the ceremony. Thanks to all who participated in this event!
- Call for Papers - Paying Tribute to René Girard (One Year after His Death)
- Professor Caroline Andrew to be awarded the Eugène de Mazenod Medal
- The Honourable Yasir Naqvi and Saint Paul University recognize Dr. Patricia Marsden Dole, 2015 Ontario Senior Achievement Award winner
- Graduate Diploma in Canonical Practice: Specialization in marriage law and procedures
- SPU welcomes Father Paschal Mgbeadichie, principal of the St Benedict Catholic Bilingual School in Yaoundé, Cameroun