Conclave: The Election of the Next Pope
Free Seminar/Information Session
CONCLAVE: THE ELECTION OF THE NEXT POPE
Monday, March 4, 2013
Discussion of the historic resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and of what to expect as the College of Cardinals gathers in Rome to elect his successor. What are the issues? How will the next pope be elected?
- Prof. Chad Glendinning, Faculty of Canon Law
- Prof. Catherine E. Clifford, Faculty of Theology, Research Centre on Vatican II and 21st Century Catholicism
- Prof. Peter Galadza, Faculty of Theology, Metropolitan Andrey Sheptytsky Institute for Eastern Christian Studies
Admission is free
For more information, please contact Professor Clifford at (613) 236-1393 ext. 2281
- A Half Century after Dei Verbum: What’s Happening in Biblical Studies?
- Public Lecture on the World Bank's New Environmental and Social Standards
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Webinars - The Financial Settlement with the Religious Accepting an Indult of Departure from the Institute
- Webinars - Prayer and Liturgy:Issues for Members of Religious Institutes