Come visit us during March break
High school and college students –Defy preconceived ideas during March break!
Use your March break to discover Saint Paul University, with its small class sizes and its low student–professor ratio.
You can get an overview of our programs and the opportunities that are open to you by meeting professors and students in Canon Law - Conflict Studies - Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality - Public Ethics and Philosophy - Social Communication - Theology.
For more information, contact us by phone at 613 236-1393, ext. 2580, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Sure Compass: Receiving Vatican II Today - April Date!! - Webcast Info!!
- Qualification additionnelle en éducation religieuse (QAER)
- SPU participating in the Grand rendez-vous des francophonies canadiennes
- Dr. Hazel Markwell is Saint Paul University’s 2014-2015 Alumna of the Year
- Meet our international exchange students: Jacob Getachew