Come visit us during March break
High school and college students –Defy preconceived ideas during March break!
Use your March break to discover Saint Paul University, with its small class sizes and its low student–professor ratio.
You can get an overview of our programs and the opportunities that are open to you by meeting professors and students in Canon Law - Conflict Studies - Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality - Public Ethics and Philosophy - Social Communication - Theology.
For more information, contact us by phone at 613 236-1393, ext. 2580, or by email at email@example.com
- OPEN HOUSE – November 14, 2015!
- The Anglican Studies Program presents : “Music That Makes Community”
- The Jean-Léon Allie Library provides support for researchers to abide by the new Tri-Agency Open Access Policy
- Saint Paul University’s Faculty of Theology honored to accept accreditation from the Association of Theological Schools
- Saint Paul University is pleased to welcome teachers from the Conseil des écoles catholiques du Centre-Est!