Come visit us during March break
High school and college students –Defy preconceived ideas during March break!
Use your March break to discover Saint Paul University, with its small class sizes and its low student–professor ratio.
You can get an overview of our programs and the opportunities that are open to you by meeting professors and students in Canon Law - Conflict Studies - Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality - Public Ethics and Philosophy - Social Communication - Theology.
For more information, contact us by phone at 613 236-1393, ext. 2580, or by email at email@example.com
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project