Colloquium: From Psychology to Spirituality
Saint Paul University’s School of Counselling, Psychotherapy and Spirituality and the Association Internationale de l’Estime de Soi et l’Estime du Soi cordially invite you to the Colloquium: From Psychology to Spirituality
A tribute to Jean Monbourquette (1933–2011)
March 27, 28 and 29, 2014
OUR DISTINGUISHED GUESTS :
Dr Philippe Wüthrich, Psychiatrist (Nîmes, France)
Dr Ramón Martínez de Pisón, Full Professor, Saint Paul University
Dr Carrie Doehring, Associate Professor, School of Theology Eliff (Denver, Colorado, USA)
Dr Janet Muse-Burke, Associate Professor Marywood University (Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA)
Please click here to view their biographies
Workshops and Conferences Program
Find the summaries of workshops and conferences by clicking here.
Registration is now closed.
The Colloquium from Psychology to Spirituality is CCPA (Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association) approved for Continuing Education Credits.
For information on the Colloquium: email@example.com
- Rebellious Religion – Ethical and Political Reflexions on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini
- Communication and Human Rights
- End-of-Life Care: Challenges in Our Post-Christian World
- Open House - November 14, 2015
- Webinar: The Challenges of the Family in the Contemporary World: Juridical and Pastoral Reflections on the Synod of Bishops