Chris Bishop receives a 2014 Recognition Award from the Canadian Association of University Business Officers!
The Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO) has announced the recipients of its 2014 Recognition Awards, and Chris Bishop, SPU’s Director of Campus Services, was selected for the Emerging Leader Award.
CAUBO’s Recognition Awards celebrate member volunteers who promote excellence, collaboration, leadership and information-sharing in the field of higher education administration in Canada. The 2014 awards were presented at a special ceremony held yesterday during CAUBO’s annual conference in Victoria, BC.
As Director of Campus Services for the past four years, Chris Bishop has demonstrated exceptional dynamism, a strong sense of responsibility, and outstanding leadership. The CAUBO Emerging Leader Award recognizes his ability to respond quickly and creatively to change, his professionalism, and the respect he enjoys from his peers and colleagues.
SPU would like to offer Chris our warmest congratulations. We are very proud of his commitment and dedication to our community.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Jean La Rose named Saint Paul University’s 2016 Alumnus of the Year
- Professor Martin Blais receives the 2016 Capital Educators’ Award
- The closure of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- SPU will bestow the 2016 Alumnus of the Year Award to Mr. Jean La Rose