Chris Bishop receives a 2014 Recognition Award from the Canadian Association of University Business Officers!
The Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO) has announced the recipients of its 2014 Recognition Awards, and Chris Bishop, SPU’s Director of Campus Services, was selected for the Emerging Leader Award.
CAUBO’s Recognition Awards celebrate member volunteers who promote excellence, collaboration, leadership and information-sharing in the field of higher education administration in Canada. The 2014 awards were presented at a special ceremony held yesterday during CAUBO’s annual conference in Victoria, BC.
As Director of Campus Services for the past four years, Chris Bishop has demonstrated exceptional dynamism, a strong sense of responsibility, and outstanding leadership. The CAUBO Emerging Leader Award recognizes his ability to respond quickly and creatively to change, his professionalism, and the respect he enjoys from his peers and colleagues.
SPU would like to offer Chris our warmest congratulations. We are very proud of his commitment and dedication to our community.
- Call for papers: Hegel, Religion and Politics Issues and Actuality
- Saint Paul University was the proud host of the 13th Express étudiant gala
- Richard Feist receives the 2015 Capital Educators’ Award for Saint Paul University
- Registration is now open for the program in Additional Qualifications in Religious Education Part I!
- Access to the university during the Main Street renewal project