Chris Bishop receives a 2014 Recognition Award from the Canadian Association of University Business Officers!
The Canadian Association of University Business Officers (CAUBO) has announced the recipients of its 2014 Recognition Awards, and Chris Bishop, SPU’s Director of Campus Services, was selected for the Emerging Leader Award.
CAUBO’s Recognition Awards celebrate member volunteers who promote excellence, collaboration, leadership and information-sharing in the field of higher education administration in Canada. The 2014 awards were presented at a special ceremony held yesterday during CAUBO’s annual conference in Victoria, BC.
As Director of Campus Services for the past four years, Chris Bishop has demonstrated exceptional dynamism, a strong sense of responsibility, and outstanding leadership. The CAUBO Emerging Leader Award recognizes his ability to respond quickly and creatively to change, his professionalism, and the respect he enjoys from his peers and colleagues.
SPU would like to offer Chris our warmest congratulations. We are very proud of his commitment and dedication to our community.
- Congratulations to Bianca Picciano, recipient of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul $5,000 bursary
- Congratulations to Global Affairs Canada scholarship recipients Leticia Maria Gil Martinez and Laura Paola Pena Santamaria of the Dominican Republic
- Psychology for Everyday Living
- Call for Papers: Being a Church of Mercy
- New publication: "Le Dieu qui tient parole: Petite histoire du salut pour aujourd’hui" - Ramón Martínez de Pisón (en français seulement)