Hello to all students, employees, and others Saint-Paul’s community members
You are all welcome at Chaplain’s coffee, Wednesday January 09. This will be held at the atrium, at 8:30 to 11:00 am.
Bring your colleagues and enjoy free coffee, tea, juice, muffins and donuts, courtesy of Pastoral Services.
See you there!
- Book Launch of Professors Catherine Clifford and Pierre Hurtubise
- Relationships Matter presents: How I Survived the Loss of a Love
- Exposition: Holocaust by Bullets Yahad – In Unum, 10 years of investigation
- Panel Discussion on Genocide - Duty to Remember and the Rebuilding of Nations
- Aboriginal Pastoral Ministry Leadership Program