Hello to all students, employees, and others Saint-Paul’s community members
You are all welcome at Chaplain’s coffee, Wednesday January 09. This will be held at the atrium, at 8:30 to 11:00 am.
Bring your colleagues and enjoy free coffee, tea, juice, muffins and donuts, courtesy of Pastoral Services.
See you there!
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact
- Being a Church of Mercy - Conference - How do we put mercy at the core of a Christian life?