Hello to all students, employees, and others Saint-Paul’s community members
You are all welcome at Chaplain’s coffee, Wednesday January 09. This will be held at the atrium, at 8:30 to 11:00 am.
Bring your colleagues and enjoy free coffee, tea, juice, muffins and donuts, courtesy of Pastoral Services.
See you there!
- Open House – November 19, 2016
- Workshop - Singing the World in Your Congregation
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Youth & Mental Health
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Keeping the Shark Away: Parenting Tools to Manage Child Mood, Worries, and Behaviour
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Hugging the Growling Bear: Avoidant Men in Intimate Relationships