Celebrating our Graduates!
To the graduating students of Saint Paul University
-CELEBRATING THE CLOSING OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR-
April 12, 2013, at 4 p.m.
Eugene de Mazenod Chapel, Laframboise Hall
Ceremony and academic procession will begin at 4 p.m. A reception will follow in the Laframboise cafeteria at 5 p.m.
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form at http://ustpaul.ca/ceremony, before March 19, 2013.
All graduating students should plan to arrive at 3 p.m. at the former Saint Paul & Canterbury House bookstore, the day of the event.
- Conference: Indigenous Pastoral Leadership Formation Program
- Webinars - Canon 702: Subside accordé aux religieux/religieuses qui quittent leur institut
- Conference: Ethical and Political Reflections on the work of Pier Paolo Pasolini
- SIRE - Summer Institute in Religious Education 2015
- SIPL - Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy 2015