Celebrating our Graduates!
To the graduating students of Saint Paul University
-CELEBRATING THE CLOSING OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR-
April 12, 2013, at 4 p.m.
Eugene de Mazenod Chapel, Laframboise Hall
Ceremony and academic procession will begin at 4 p.m. A reception will follow in the Laframboise cafeteria at 5 p.m.
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form at http://ustpaul.ca/ceremony, before March 19, 2013.
All graduating students should plan to arrive at 3 p.m. at the former Saint Paul & Canterbury House bookstore, the day of the event.
- Conference: ''L'Université d'Ottawa et l'Université Saint-Paul : plus de 165 ans d'histoire''
- The Africa Study Group Presents a Panel Discussion:"South Sudan: What went wrong? Can it be fixed?"
- God in the Feminine : Interspiritual Dialogue
- The First World War; a century later. Reflections on peace and conflict
- Relationships Matter presents: Stumbling on Happiness and Positive Psychology