Celebrating our Graduates!
To the graduating students of Saint Paul University
-CELEBRATING THE CLOSING OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR-
April 12, 2013, at 4 p.m.
Eugene de Mazenod Chapel, Laframboise Hall
Ceremony and academic procession will begin at 4 p.m. A reception will follow in the Laframboise cafeteria at 5 p.m.
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form at http://ustpaul.ca/ceremony, before March 19, 2013.
All graduating students should plan to arrive at 3 p.m. at the former Saint Paul & Canterbury House bookstore, the day of the event.
- Canon Law in the 21st Century
- Building Hospitable Communities for Aging: Challenge and Opportunities
- Celebration of the Summer Institute in Pastoral Liturgy (SIPL) and the Summer Institute in Religious Education (SIRE)
- Summer Institute in the New Evangelization 2016
- Découvrir, vivre et annoncer l’Évangile dans un monde transformé par les nouveaux médias numériques (in French only)