Celebrating our Graduates!
To the graduating students of Saint Paul University
-CELEBRATING THE CLOSING OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR-
April 12, 2013, at 4 p.m.
Eugene de Mazenod Chapel, Laframboise Hall
Ceremony and academic procession will begin at 4 p.m. A reception will follow in the Laframboise cafeteria at 5 p.m.
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form at http://ustpaul.ca/ceremony, before March 19, 2013.
All graduating students should plan to arrive at 3 p.m. at the former Saint Paul & Canterbury House bookstore, the day of the event.
- School of Social Communication “Brown Bag Events”
- Fall Symposium: Interpersonal Relations and Community (October 28-29, 2016)
- Launch of the Calendar of documents of Canadian interest in the Archives and Libraries of Rome (1622–1922)
- Glasmacher Conference: René Girard: His Life, His Work, His Impact
- Being a Church of Mercy - Conference - How do we put mercy at the core of a Christian life?