Celebrating our Graduates!
To the graduating students of Saint Paul University
-CELEBRATING THE CLOSING OF THIS ACADEMIC YEAR-
April 12, 2013, at 4 p.m.
Eugene de Mazenod Chapel, Laframboise Hall
Ceremony and academic procession will begin at 4 p.m. A reception will follow in the Laframboise cafeteria at 5 p.m.
Please confirm your attendance by filling out the form at http://ustpaul.ca/ceremony, before March 19, 2013.
All graduating students should plan to arrive at 3 p.m. at the former Saint Paul & Canterbury House bookstore, the day of the event.
- Open House – November 19, 2016
- Workshop - Singing the World in Your Congregation
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Youth & Mental Health
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Keeping the Shark Away: Parenting Tools to Manage Child Mood, Worries, and Behaviour
- Psychology for Everyday Living: Hugging the Growling Bear: Avoidant Men in Intimate Relationships